This Secrets of Manuka honey review will take an in-depth look at the popular eBook written by Kimberly Scott.
Currently, Manuka honey is the latest health craze because it’s a natural source that offers a number of health benefits. This eBook capitalizes on this craze by providing readers with information on the many benefits of Manuka and how it can help to improve your overall health and much more.
Manuka Honey eBook Overview and Features
With the low cost of one dollar, consumers can instantly download this eBook, and also gain access to the sites member’s area.
The eBook’s author claims she has spent thousands of hours researching the benefits of Manuka in order to create a guide that’s enjoyable, educational, and easy to read.
The author provides hundreds of recipes and tips and tricks regarding how to make Manuka honey work for you.
Here’s what you’ll get inside this eBook package:
- A sixty page eBook regarding the history and benefits of Manuka
- A free honey cookbook
The eBook features five chapters that will cover a wide range of information including:
- Chapter one: This is an introduction to Manuka honey, including its history and where it’s commonly found.
- Chapter three: Features information on natural beauty such as ways to fight acne, how to make Manuka facial masks, hair remedies, and soaps.
- Chapter four: Discusses the honey’s healing properties, including diabetic cures, weight loss drinks, and creating a survival kit.
- Chapter five: You’ll learn about the best brands of Manuka, where to find it, how it’s used, and possible side effects.
Included in the guide are the top benefits of Manuka honey and how it can be used to improve your health. The author discusses the importance of consistent use and what Manuka can do when ingested or applied topically:
- Oral health: Due to its antimicrobial properties, Manuka can help to reduce plaque build-up, and can naturally treat gingivitis.
- Better Sleep: Adding just a tablespoon of this honey to your bedtime tea can encourage the body to release melatonin.
- A natural antibiotic: Honey can be used to treat minor skin infections, gastrointestinal imbalances, and yeast infections.
- Natural allergy relief: You can use Manuka daily to relieve seasonal allergies.
- Treats sore throats: Manuka can actually halt the growth of strep bacteria and provides instant soothing relief to sore throats.
- Improved digestive health: It can also help reduce intestinal discomfort and inflammation, in addition to repairing the damage.
- Helps to treat skin issues: The honey can help to prevent acne breakouts and treats eczema flare ups when applied topically to the affected areas.
- Speeds up the healing process: When applied to wounds, burns, and rashes, Manuka can speed up the healing process, while also reducing inflammation, irritation, and redness.
- Skincare: Manuka can also reduce the signs of aging, naturally brightens the skin, and will leave it glowing with daily use.
The author offers the eBook for just one dollar and access to the membership site for thirty days. Ongoing membership gives you access to the membership site, where you’ll find new articles and information on the other Manuka uses for a cost of $18.95 a month after thirty days. The member’s site is updated daily.
Secrets of Manuka Honey Pros and Cons
Pros: This eBook includes information on all the health benefits of Manuka honey and how to naturally boost your immune system and speed up your metabolism. You’ll learn more about all the uses of Manuka, have access to hundreds of recipes, and much more learning material that will encourage you to use Manuka daily to enjoy all of the benefits it has to offer.
The author also offers a sixty day money-back guarantee. So if you aren’t satisfied with the eBook or the membership site you can contact the customer service team and request a refund, no questions asked.
The included recipes for teas and weight loss drinks are delicious, creative, and easy to make. The author also includes recipes for energy drinks, quick snacks, dog treats, all-natural honey and ginger cough syrup, and nose drops for sinus infections.
Really, the wealth of information in this eBook will take you weeks to go over. You’ll find treatments for hair loss, eye infections, acid reflux, and burns. You’ll also enjoy the huge section devoted to other Manuka uses which includes creative ideas such as a Manuka massage, facial steam, bath blends, facial masks, and hair treatments.
The author does a great job of including a mind-boggling selection of natural cures and treatments. Each section is very thorough and includes well written material that gave us the impression that she really cares about the many benefits this super food has to offer.
Because the eBook is digital, it’s available immediately after purchase.
Cons: While the membership site is updated daily, many consumers felt that access to the site wasn’t worth the higher monthly fee. The author claims that she has spent thousands of hours researching the benefits and different uses of Manuka, but really, a lot of the information in the eBook can be found online, if you have the time to look it up.
With the low price of a dollar, we feel that Kimberly Scott gives you every reason to buy the Secrets of Manuka Honey eBook. While many consumers felt that the monthly membership fee was a little steep, the author does do a great job of keeping the site updated with informative materials, new recipes and treatments, and helpful information for consumers who are actually interested in the almost endless benefits of Manuka honey. People who purchased this eBook gave it a high rating of five out of five stars for the recipes, the large variety of treatments, and the overall quality. This type of eBook may not be for everyone, but if you’ve made a conscious decision to make healthier lifestyle choices then this eBook can put you on the right path, by teaching you how to effectively and consistently use Manuka honey to boost your metabolism and improve your health.
- Manuka Honey Acne Treatments
- Best Honey in the World or a Knock Off?
- Best Manuka Honey with a Higher UMF
- Manuka Honey for Skin Health